3. The provided e-mail will be processed for the purposes of sending the newsletter (legal basis - Article 6.1.b of the GDPR) and the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller (Article 6.1.f of the GDPR).
4. The data controller is Bartosz Gawinkowski - contact.
5. The legitimate interest of data processing is to protect against claims of the subscriber and third parties, in particular for evidence purposes.
6. The recipient of the data may be: the newsletter subscriber himself, his proxies, third parties acting on behalf of and under the authority of the administrator, public authorities processing data not in the framework of a particular inquiry.
7. In addition to the e-mail address, the administrator can secure and process data regarding subscription circumstances, such as time, browser data, connection data. These data are processed in order to secure claims and protect against claims, in particular for evidence purposes and to demonstrate the factual and legal grounds for data processing.
8. The data may be processed in Canada, as a country for which the European Commission issued a decision of December 20, 2001 pursuant to Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequate protection of personal data provided for in the Canadian Act on protection of personal information and electronic documents.
9. The data will be processed during the subscription period, and after the subscription is canceled, for the period of limitation and securing claims and against claims.
10. The subscriber has the right to request access to data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object to the processing, and the right to data portablity. Additionally, the subscriber has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office.
11. Subscriber has the right to unsubscribe at any time via the form.
12. Providing data is not a statutory requirement. Providing data is a contractual requirement and a condition for concluding the contract. If the data subject wishes to receive the newsletter, he is obliged to provide the data. The consequence of not providing data is the inability to use the newsletter.
13. The data controller does not use automated decision making, including profiling referred to in art. 22 sec. 1 and 4 GDPR.
14. You can submit a complaint related to the newsletter by contacting me.